FAHERTY Doug Good Feather Knit Pacific Hoodie
Made in collaboration with Native artist Doug Good Feather, this hoodie features an exclusive Blue Star print and brushed for a super soft cozy feel. An artist, veteran, author, and teacher, Doug Good Feather is from the Standing Rock Lakota and Dakota Nation and is the founder of the Lakota Way Healing Center. Our ongoing partnership has enabled the Center to purchase 160+ acres of land and expand its ability to offer Indigenous spiritual practices to anyone in need of healing.
- Fit: Slightly oversized fit.
- Detail: Three-button placket. Kangaroo pocket. Side vents. Adjustable buttons at cuffs.
- Material: 100% Organic Cotton, Coconut Buttons
- Model: Shiraz is 6'1 wearing size Medium
- Care: Turn inside out. Machine wash cold with like colors. Gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Cool iron when needed.