Bourbon Pear Bliss
As some of us may be ready to embrace the cozy Autumn season, Texas usually has different plans for us. So, what are we to drink when we are craving a seasonal cocktail with but the weather still says high of 96, enter the Bourbon Pear Bliss?
The Bourbon Pear Bliss welcomes the nostalgic feelings of autumn while still being bright and fresh for the lasting warm weather. This cocktail perfectly blends the warm taste of bourbon and pear with a touch of lemon to keep things fresh. So please join us as we are excited to welcome the start of the cozy season, grab your cocktail shaker and enjoy!
- 1.5 oz bourbon
- 2 oz pear juice
- ½ oz lemon juice
- ½ oz simple syrup (optional)
- 2 dashes of bitters
- Cinnamon for garnish
- Pear for garnish
1. Rim a glass with cinnamon sugar, and fill with ice.
2. Add bourbon, pear juice, lemon juice, simple syrup and bitters to a cocktail shaker.
3. Add ice and shake until well chilled.
4. Strain into a glass, and add a fresh slice of pear to garnish. Enjoy!